- Video tutorial by Tim Davis on YouTube titled "How to Redirect All Pages to Home Page Using .htaccess Rule - 🛠 MM #215"
- Tim Davis shows how to redirect all pages on a Joomla site to the home page using .htaccess rules.
- Tim mentions his favorite tool for maintaining Joomla sites, "mysites.guru," and offers a coupon code for a free site audit.
- The purpose of redirecting all pages is to display a message that the client's business is closed, and it's a better method than turning off individual pages or menu items.
- Tim accesses the .htaccess file in the "public html" folder of the Joomla site through the cPanel.
- He adds a new rule to the .htaccess file to redirect all URLs to the home page, but with some conditions to avoid creating a loop.
- The conditions ensure that non-empty URLs and URLs that do not contain "/administrator" are not redirected.
- Additionally, files like images and stylesheets are excluded from redirection.
- Tim demonstrates the redirection by refreshing different pages, confirming that they all redirect to the home page.
- He encourages viewers to subscribe, like the video, and enjoy their Joomla sites until the next time.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/