In this video we see how to send a different email to users depending on the selections they make in in a form designed with Convert Forms for Joomla.
- Video tutorial on creating an autoresponder using Convert Forms for Joomla.
- Tim Davis, a Joomla enthusiast, is hosting the tutorial.
- Convert Forms is a Joomla extension used for creating forms.
- Tim discusses his experience with Joomla site maintenance and offers services.
- Mention of a free site audit offer at mysites.guru with a coupon code.
- Collaboration with Bob Tupner to set up a dynamic confirmation message based on form selections.
- Steps to create a form with options for liking cats or dogs.
- Introduction of hidden fields and conditional logic for the confirmation message.
- Setting up email notifications for form submissions.
- Customizing the confirmation email message based on form selections.
- Demonstrating the use of tags to personalize the confirmation message.
- Discussion of alternative customization options.
- Showing how to change radio button field labels for better clarity.
- Improving the conditional logic for the confirmation message.
- Suggestions for further customizations and personalizations in form creation.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/