- Video demonstrates quicker method for drag and drop uploading in Joomla site.
- Host: Tim Davis, Joomla enthusiast.
- Sponsored by mysites.guru with free site audit and coupon code.
- Current method involves downloading file to a folder and then uploading.
- New method involves left-clicking and dragging downloaded file directly to upload area.
- Demonstrates this method for installing templates/extensions and adding images to articles.
- Works in Chromium-based browsers (Chrome, Brave, Edge) and Firefox.
- Tips for using URL for direct installation, but not applicable in this case.
- Host shares personal experiences and future plans, mentions upcoming projects.
- Audience engagement and interaction, discussing cheese and weather.
- Chuck planning new direction for theater company's website with online education.
- Mention of an old Norwegian cheese called "Gamma Loosed" with a strong smell.
- Participants sharing their experiences and thoughts on the cheese.
- Chuck planning to add online education and social aspects to theater site.
- Video ends with host interacting with viewers and discussing future content plans.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/