- Video titled "Right-Click to Inspect an Element in Joomla 🛠 MM Live Stream #119 - YouTube"
- Tim Davis presents maintenance tips for Joomla users
- Introduction and greetings to Joomla fans
- Discussion of the element inspector tool in Chrome and Firefox
- Demonstrates how to access the element inspector using F12 and clicking the box with an arrow
- Explains how the tool allows viewing HTML and CSS affecting elements on a webpage
- Shows changing CSS properties (e.g., changing paragraph color)
- Reveals a tip: right-click on any element on your website to quickly inspect it without using F12
- Shows how to use right-click to inspect elements and modify CSS
- Encourages audience interaction and engagement
- Mentions the ease of testing CSS changes with the inspector
- Mentions personal experiences and stories related to learning and discovering new things
- Emphasizes the value of learning from those who know more and not being afraid to ask questions
- Discusses John Cleese's perspective on institutions and expertise
- Shares anecdotes about realizing facts later in life
- Talks about joking about age and accepting one's own age gracefully
- Demonstrates using the element inspector to modify text on a webpage for illustrative purposes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/