- Free CHATGPT Editor Button for Joomla
- A new tool demonstrated in "Maintenance Money #251" video on YouTube by Tim Davis
- The tool allows putting CHATGPT output directly into Joomla articles
- Developed by Rick Spawn from r2h.nl after seeing Tim play with CHATGPT on a live stream
- Instructions to obtain and install the editor button:
- Go to r2h's GitHub page and download the zip file
- Install the package file in Joomla's system plugins
- Obtain an API key from openai.com
- Paste the API key in the plugin settings
- Select "text DaVinci 03" for the model and set temperature to 0.5
- Demonstration of using the CHATGPT editor button in an article
- Disclaimer: Inserting code directly may not be secure, as Tim is not a coder, and could result in mistakes or issues
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/