- The video is about how to automatically update the copyright year on a Joomla site's copyright notice.
- Tim Davis presents the video as part of "Maintenance Monday Live Stream #086" on YouTube.
- Tim introduces himself as a Joomla enthusiast and starts discussing the topic.
- He demonstrates examples of copyright year handling in different Joomla templates.
- Tim explains that some templates have built-in mechanisms to update the copyright year automatically.
- He discusses using PHP code to display the current year and demonstrates how to do this with a custom module.
- Tim recommends using Regular Labs' Sorcerer tool to insert PHP code into HTML content.
- He goes through the process of creating a custom module, inserting the PHP code, and assigning it to a module position.
- The video concludes with some announcements, including upcoming livestream topics and the release of Joomla 3.9.5.
Please note that the transcript seems to be a detailed walkthrough of the video, and some information might not be suitable for bullet points due to its sequential nature.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/