Sometimes you want a part of your Joomla site to take up the full width of the screen and other times you don't. In this video we'll see way to mix full width and fixed width content in your Joomla site.
- The video discusses mixing full width and fixed width content in a Joomla website.
- The video is part of the WMW 170 series on YouTube.
- The presenter is Tim Davis from the Basic Joomla Tutorials YouTube channel.
- Tim mentions his expertise in Joomla, including migration from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4.
- The video is sponsored by mysites.guru, offering tools and information for Joomla site management.
- Tim shares that he reached 3,000 subscribers on his channel.
- The main topic is how to create full-width and fixed-width content rows in Joomla using Template Builder CK and Page Builder CK.
- Tim demonstrates creating a new template with Template Creator CK.
- He discusses the importance of wrappers in controlling content layout.
- Tim explains how to set a wrapper as full width.
- He demonstrates changing the background color of a wrapper.
- Tim shows how to change the background color of the main content.
- He aims to have an orange background for the header and a white background for the main content.
Please note that the provided transcript is quite lengthy, and I've summarized the key points for brevity.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/