- The title of the video is "Avoid Sending Joomla User Passwords in Clear Text 🛠 Maintenance Monday Live Stream #021 - YouTube."
- The video discusses the importance of not sending user passwords in clear text in welcome emails.
- The speaker shares a personal experience of receiving a welcome email with their password in plain text.
- The video promotes a monthly giveaway with two prizes: a membership with myJoomla.com and a choice of any Regular Labs extension.
- Instructions are provided on how to change the Joomla site settings to not send passwords in clear text.
- The speaker demonstrates the process of creating a new account without receiving the password in clear text.
- The video concludes by thanking viewers for their support and encourages them to enter the giveaway.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/