In this video we follow Marc Dechèvre's sharing buttons alternate layout for Joomla 4.
- The video is about creating an alternate layout for sharing buttons on a Joomla 4 website.
- The speaker, Tim Davis, mentions his background in Joomla and offers Joomla-related services.
- The video is sponsored by mysites.guru, which offers Joomla site management tools.
- Tim pays tribute to his business coach, Alex Shane, who recently passed away.
- The speaker explains the concept of alternate layouts in Joomla, comparing it to rearranging furniture in a room.
- Tim demonstrates the process of creating an alternate layout for a custom HTML module.
- He discusses the option of creating an override for a custom module.
- Tim shares the steps to create the layout override and add custom code for sharing buttons.
- He demonstrates how to assign the created module to a module position.
- Tim mentions that the code for the sharing buttons is set to align on the left side and suggests changing it to the right side using CSS.
- He briefly explains how to find and modify the CSS code responsible for the button's alignment.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/