In this video we talk about ads on websites as while I ad some ads to my website! I start with a very basic approach by using a custom module, and image and a link, and then we take a bit of a dive into Joomla's core Banner system. Along the way, find something broken on my site with the media manager, but in the end I use a simple workaround to do what I need to do.
- The video is about adding ads to a Joomla website.
- The speaker is a Joomla enthusiast named Tim Davis.
- Tim discusses his experience with ads on websites and mentions Google Ads.
- He talks about the annoyance of ads and the use of ad blockers.
- Tim mentions that he will add ads to his website and explains the importance of having clickable content to make money.
- The video is sponsored by mysites.guru, a Joomla site management tool.
- Tim mentions using sponsorship money to hire a video editor.
- He plans to add ads from a cryptocurrency website to his site.
- Tim shows the process of adding an ad image and a referral link to his Joomla site.
- He discusses the advantages of using image-based ads without external scripts.
- Tim demonstrates how to resize the ad image and create a clickable link.
- He briefly mentions tracking impressions and managing ads using Joomla extensions.
- A viewer suggests using Joomla's built-in advertisement feature for tracking views and clicks.
- Tim considers implementing this feature on his website and discusses Google AdSense on another website.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/