- Video tutorial about using scroll wheel in Chrome Element Inspector for Joomla site design
- Presenter: Tim Davis, Joomla enthusiast
- Video sponsored by mysites.guru, offers Joomla and WordPress site management tools
- Chrome Element Inspector allows changing CSS values for site elements
- Tim demonstrates using scroll wheel to adjust CSS values like width and color
- Feature discovered accidentally during a previous live stream
- Demonstrates adjusting iframe width, changing color values, and more
- Provides a time-saving tip for designers and developers
- Mention of upcoming Joomla version 3.9.22 release
- Personal updates about the presenter's activities and plans
- Coach assisting presenter with personal and business goals
- Sharing of Vimeo's feature for controlling video playback access by domain
- Personal anecdotes about managing email inbox and organizing physical items
- Mention of a family visit, resulting in the cancellation of an upcoming live stream
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/