- The video discusses how the speaker fixed a Joomla site with a 35-second page load time.
- The speaker, Tim Davis, is a Joomla fan and shares tips for building and maintaining Joomla sites.
- The video is part of the "Maintenance Money" series on the Basic Joomla Tutorials YouTube channel.
- The sponsor for the video is MySites.guru, offering tools and information to manage Joomla sites.
- The problem was identified using GTmetrix.com, which showed that an image from another server caused the delay.
- The hardcoded URL of the image was pointing to a server that was down, resulting in the slow load time.
- The speaker found over 50 instances of the old server's address in the site's database and fixed them.
- He advises checking where all assets are being loaded from, as external scripts or media from other sites can also impact load times.
- The video concludes with an invitation to subscribe to the channel for future updates.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/