- The video is about making a horizontal menu in default Joomla templates.
- The presenter is Tim Davis, a Joomla enthusiast, and he is doing this tutorial on his YouTube channel "Maintenance Monday 218."
- The video is sponsored by "mysites.guru," and viewers can get a free site on it for their Joomla site with a coupon code "basicjoomla."
- Tim demonstrates how to create a horizontal menu in Joomla 4 first and then shows how to do it in Joomla 3.
- In Joomla 4, you need to find the module position for the horizontal menu (in this case, "menu") and assign the menu module to it.
- In Joomla 3, after finding the module position (in this case, "position one"), you also need to add "nav-p-i-l-l-s" in the "menu class suffix" under the "advanced" settings to make the menu horizontal.
- The presenter encourages viewers to like, subscribe, and ring the bell for notifications.
- He signs off by wishing viewers well with their Joomla sites.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/