In this video Tim (from Cybersalt) and Chetan Madaan (from Joomdev) discuss the recent release of Joomla 4.0 Stable and what that means for the common Joomla user who works on and manages their own site(s). Some of the questions we will cover are "Should I update to Joomla 4 right away?", "Can I update to Joomla 4 right away?", "What extensions are ready for Joomla 4?" and who knows what else!
- The video is about the release of Joomla 3.10 and Joomla 4.
- The video is the 130th installment of "Watch Me Work" on YouTube.
- The hosts are Tim Davis and Chet Madon.
- They discuss whether users should update to Joomla 4 right away.
- They mention the importance of an easier update path from Joomla 3.10 to Joomla 4.
- Caution is advised, as updating to Joomla 4 may require individual attention for each site.
- They compare Joomla's update approach to WordPress, noting Joomla's focus on innovation.
- Google Trends data shows a significant gap in interest between Joomla and WordPress.
- Joomla has a smaller market share and fewer extensions compared to WordPress.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/