- The video is about decluttering the TinyMCE editor in Joomla.
- The presenter is Tim Davis.
- This is the 104th episode of "Maintenance Monday."
- The presenter mentions the Joomla community and viewers' support.
- The tutorial is available on the Basic Joomla Tutorials YouTube channel.
- The presenter discusses the topic suggested by Laura to declutter the TinyMCE editor.
- The process involves going to the back end of a Joomla site, accessing the Extensions menu, then Plugins, and searching for "TinyMCE" to find the plugin.
- The presenter demonstrates how to modify the editor's button layout using presets (Simple, Medium, Advanced) and creating custom sets for different user groups.
- Different buttons like inserting images can be customized or removed.
- The presenter warns that saving changes might affect existing settings and configurations.
- The presenter discusses the advantages of JCE Editor over TinyMCE, such as colorful buttons, ease of adding links and images, and the ability to create different profiles.
- The presenter explores various options and settings available in TinyMCE, such as image directory, text direction, advanced image dialogue, and more.
- There is a discussion about adding custom buttons to the editor for specific extensions.
- The presenter plans to compare TinyMCE and JCE Editor in a future live stream.
- The presenter interactively engages with the audience's comments and questions throughout the video.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/