- Tim Davis, a Joomla enthusiast, introduces a color palette tool for Joomla websites.
- The tool helps simplify changing CSS colors on Joomla sites, eliminating the need for manual color code memorization.
- The tool is accessed through the website "palette dot site" and requires installation as a browser extension (demonstrated in Chrome).
- Tim demonstrates how to use the tool by visiting the "basicjoomla. com" website and extracting its color palette.
- The tool allows quick identification of colors used on a webpage and provides their corresponding hex codes.
- Tim explains how to match and select specific colors from the palette for use in CSS code.
- A pro tip is offered: the extension can be used to set template colors and facilitate changes to various website elements.
- Users can easily copy color codes from the palette tool and paste them into their custom CSS.
- The tool enhances efficiency when making color adjustments on Joomla sites, whether minor or significant.
- Tim encourages viewers to subscribe to the "basic joomla tutorials" YouTube channel for more helpful tips.
- He concludes the video with well wishes for viewers and encourages interaction by liking and subscribing.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/