In this video we look at how to change the settings of your Joomla extensions via your database. Knowing how to do this can save you pain and aggravation if one of your extensions breaks and you end up locked out of your Joomla site or you are able to log into the admin area but only get a "component not found" error that prevents you from doing anything.
- The video discusses changing Joomla extension settings via the database.
- The speaker mentions the video is part of the "Watch Me Work 088" series on YouTube.
- The video is sponsored by mysites.guru, offering a free site audit for Joomla and WordPress sites.
- It's emphasized to always have a backup of your site/database before making changes.
- The video demonstrates how to change settings for Joomla extensions in case of issues.
- An example is given where the default template is switched from JD Paris to Protostar via the database.
- The speaker discusses searching for extensions and modifying settings within the database.
- The importance of backups is stressed throughout the video.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/