- Tim Davis hosts "Maintenance Monday Live Stream #011" on YouTube.
- He discusses the topic of emptying the Joomla cache without logging into the administrator area.
- Tim experienced a site issue related to the cache and wants to set up automated cache cleaning.
- He recommends using Regular Labs Cache Cleaner extension.
- Tim demonstrates three methods:
1. Creating a "Frontend secret URL" to dump the cache by visiting a specific URL with a secret word.
2. Adding "&break=1" to the URL to clean the cache without calling for the page, preserving analytics.
3. Setting up a cron job to automatically empty the cache at scheduled intervals.
- Tim shares the code for creating a cron job and shows how to set it up in cPanel.
- He mentions a MyJoomla.com membership giveaway and provides information on entering.
- Tim concludes the livestream, expressing excitement for upcoming tutorials and changes at Cybersalt World Headquarters.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/