- Title: "How to have a Sticky Header in Joomla 4's Cassiopeia Template - 🛠 MM #239 - YouTube"
- Presented by Tim Davis on the "Basic Joomla Tutorials" YouTube channel.
- Sponsored by mysites.guru, offering free Joomla site audits.
- Tim Davis offers Joomla site maintenance, migration, and hiring services (contact at
- Tutorial shows how to create a sticky header in Joomla 4 using the Cassiopeia template.
- Access the backend of your Joomla 4 site and go to System > Site Templates > Styles.
- Select the Cassiopeia template and enable the "Sticky Header" option by clicking "Yes."
- Save the changes, refresh the site, and the header becomes sticky, remaining visible when scrolling.
- Subscribe to the channel for more tutorials.
- The presenter wishes the viewers an enjoyable experience with their Joomla sites.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/