- The video is about reinstalling Joomla 4 core files.
- Presenter is Tim Davis, a Joomla enthusiast.
- The video is part of the "Maintenance Money" series on the "Basic Joomla Tutorials" YouTube channel.
- Sponsored by mysites.guru, offering a free Joomla site audit with a coupon code for a free first month subscription.
- The presenter logs into the back end of a Joomla 4 site as admin.
- Shows how to reinstall Joomla core files by clicking on "Joomla Update" in the main admin screen.
- Some users may face the issue of the "Reinstall Joomla Core Files" button not appearing or not working.
- To resolve the issue, they need to click on "Check for Updates" first, which triggers the appearance of the reinstall button.
- Demonstrates a security token error when clicking on "Check for Updates" but assures viewers it's not necessary to understand why it happens.
- Suggests subscribing and ringing the bell for notifications and encourages viewers to like the video.
- Closes the video with a sign-off message and music.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/