- Video tutorial about setting up and installing the Expect-CT (Certificate Transparency) security header on a website.
- Presented by Tim Davis in "MM Live Stream #161" on YouTube.
- Sponsored by mysites.guru, a website management tool.
- Discusses the need and benefits of Expect-CT for website security.
- Explains the process of setting up Expect-CT using the Report URI platform.
- Demonstrates how to create a free account on Report URI.
- Guides through editing the .htaccess file for Apache servers to include Expect-CT header.
- Shows the correct syntax for adding the header information.
- Mentions alternative options for setting up security headers.
- Emphasizes the importance of website security and staying informed about updates.
- Provides links to related resources for further reading.
- Notes that the setup process may require experimentation and fine-tuning.
- The tutorial is part of a technical series on website maintenance.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/