- The video is part of "Maintenance Monday Live Stream #035" on YouTube.
- The video is about resetting the SuperUser password in Joomla.
- The presenter, Tim Davis, mentions different methods to reset passwords.
- He introduces a tool called "fc-PassReset" for resetting Joomla passwords.
- Tim provides steps for downloading and using the tool:
- Download the tool from a German website (www.fchyphenhosting.d.c).
- Extract the tool from the downloaded zip file.
- Upload the tool to your Joomla site's folder.
- Access the tool on your Joomla site's homepage.
- Select the user account and reset the password.
- After using the tool, it removes itself.
- Tim recommends changing the password immediately after resetting it.
- The video ends with a discussion about password management tools like LastPass.
- There's a mention of potential collaboration with Mary and the use of Zoom or Google Hangouts for screen sharing during future live streams.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/