- The video discusses updating the PHP version of a Joomla website to at least PHP 7.4 due to PHP 7.3 only receiving security updates.
- Hosted by Tim Davis, a Joomla enthusiast, on the "Basic Joomla Tutorials" YouTube channel.
- Sponsored by mysites.guru, offering a free site audit and website management services.
- PHP 7.3 is no longer in development and only receives security updates after December 6, 2020.
- Switching to PHP 7.4 is recommended for up-to-date features and security improvements.
- Demonstrates how to update PHP version using cPanel's "Multi-PHP Manager" (or similar tools depending on hosting).
- Walks through changing PHP version from 7.3 to 7.4 for a Joomla website.
- Emphasizes checking extension compatibility with the new PHP version and enabling error reporting.
- Advises making backups before making changes to the website.
- Discusses potential future plans, including a "Joomla Jenga" game and upcoming live streams.
- Shows before and after pictures of a repaired fence.
- Mentions the lack of snow in Victoria, British Columbia, and a bit about the local climate.
- Engages with viewer comments about snow in different regions of Norway.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/