- Video tutorial about adding custom code to the head area in Joomla.
- Presented by Tim Davis on YouTube.
- Tim demonstrates how to add code to the header of a Joomla site using the protostar template.
- Tim mentions a forum question about adding code from an ad service to the header.
- He starts by accessing the Joomla backend and going to Extensions > Templates > Protostar.
- Explains locating the index.php file in the root folder of the template.
- Scrolls down to find the head tag in the index.php file.
- Shows inserting custom code (Google social profiles markup) after the opening head tag and before the closing head tag.
- Advises saving the changes, and this code will now appear on every page using the protostar template.
- Discusses a caveat that updating the template might override these changes, suggests keeping a backup.
- Mentions he will demonstrate how to do it in other templates in the future.
- Tim briefly discusses using template options to add code in other templates like JD Paris and Rocket Theme's templates.
- Talks about adding code to different templates based on the purpose.
- Ends with audience interaction, discussing various topics and plans for future videos.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/