- The video is about "Mind Your Language Files Version in Joomla."
- The video is part of the "Maintenance Monday" series on the "Basic Joomla Tutorials" YouTube channel.
- The speaker, Tim Davis, works with Joomla sites and offers services for maintenance, migration, and troubleshooting.
- The video discusses a problem encountered on a Joomla site, which was resolved with the help of Brian Tieman.
- The issue was related to an incorrect language file version.
- The website's database version was 4.2.3, but the language file version was outdated at 3.9.1.
- The outdated language file caused the site to display "Joomla 3" instead of "Joomla 4" in the backend.
- There was no warning or notification from Joomla about the outdated language file.
- The speaker demonstrated how to update the language file to the latest version (184.108.40.206) using the "install languages" feature.
- After updating, the correct language string was displayed in the database area.
- The video emphasizes the importance of minding your language file version for proper functioning and troubleshooting of Joomla sites.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/