In this video we take a look at the literal ins and outs of Syndication and New Feeds in Joomla 4.
- The video is about syndication and RSS feeds in Joomla 4.
- The presenter is Tim Davis.
- He mentions a sponsor, "my site stock guru," and offers a coupon code.
- There was a recent issue with Joomla 4.1.1, and users are advised not to update to it.
- Syndication is explained as the distribution of content to various outlets.
- The video demonstrates how to view RSS feeds from a Joomla 4 site.
- The syndication module is shown with options to display the label and choose the feed format.
- The module can be assigned to specific pages.
- Categories and feeds can be created to display external content on a Joomla site.
- An example of creating a category for "jokes" is shown.
- The process of finding an RSS feed URL on an external site is explained.
- Options for the feed display, language direction, and more are discussed.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/