- - Video focuses on making older Joomla content more relevant
- Host: Tim Davis, Juma fan, Maintenance Monday #145
- Announcement about ending newsletter contest, upcoming changes
- Discussion on updating Joomla content dates for relevance
- Importance of reflecting current content in search results
- Demonstrates how to update article date and meta description
- Talks about optimizing SEO titles for better search engine visibility
- Example of updating content with images for social media sharing
- Mention of updating aliases for better search engine recognition
- Discusses organizing and updating large volume of content
- Sharing of personal experiences with content refresh and updates
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/