- Video is about branding or customizing Joomla admin template.
- Hosted by Jim with Tim Davis on Maintenance Monday #077.
- Discussion about changing colors and logo of Joomla admin template.
- Mention of reaching episode 100 soon, potential special plans.
- Overview of accessing admin templates through extensions dropdown.
- Highlighting Isis as the default admin template.
- Process of making a copy of the template for customization.
- Customization options include navbar color, header color, sidebar link color, login background color.
- Ability to upload and change logos in the template.
- Suggestion to use a logo graphic for interaction with users.
- Emphasis on customizing colors for branding and client satisfaction.
- Instructions to save changes and see immediate color updates.
- Discussion about glare from the window in the background.
- Mention of snowy weather conditions in Vermont.
- Questions and interaction with viewers in the chat.
- Mention of Chuck's Internet connectivity issues.
- Explanation of the collapse administrator menu option.
- Demonstration of setting the admin toolbar to a fixed position.
- Exploring the impact of changes on the admin interface.
- Mention of Mary's meeting with a client for a taco truck.
- Briefly touched on free nationwide long-distance calling in the US.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/