- Video discusses making Joomla editors more accessible for visually impaired users.
- Host: Tim Davis, a Joomla enthusiast.
- The video is part of the "Maintenance Monday Live Stream" series (#093).
- The host addresses users' difficulties with Joomla editors due to visual impairment.
- Mention of Ctrl+ shortcuts to adjust display size.
- Explains Ctrl+ for zooming in, Ctrl- for zooming out, Ctrl+0 for default.
- Demonstrates how Ctrl+ works in the Joomla editor and on websites.
- Talks about screen tool tricks for better editor usage.
- Explains using Ctrl+ with JCE Editor and TinyMCE Editor.
- Discusses increasing the editor width in JCE Editor for better visibility.
- Points out the difficulties of a light gray background for visually impaired users.
- Discusses revisiting JCE Editor in future episodes for more exploration.
- Mentions an extension to aid visually impaired users in reading text on websites.
- Informs about upcoming episodes, changes in live stream schedule.
- Briefly mentions the "pick Wally" Joomla module for header pictures.
- Provides examples of using the "pick Wally" module for picture placement.
- Offers a link to download the "pick Wally" module for free.
- Responds to viewer question about Joomla's font library (Font Awesome).
- Suggests checking third-party templates for built-in Font Awesome integration.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/