Google Lighthouse page speed tester in Chrome DevTools is a powerful tool to help you get your Joomla site in tip-top shape perform its best on different devices and do its best in search results. In this video I'm sharing my first 5 favorite things about Google Lighthouse, especially as a part of Chrome DevTools
- Video title: "Tim's First 5 Favs Google Lighthouse Features - WMW 103 - YouTube"
- The video is about Tim discussing his five favorite features of Google Lighthouse in Chrome Dev Tools.
- Tim mentions that he is a Joomla fan and talks about his live stream on the Basic Joomla Tutorials YouTube channel.
- He mentions the sponsorship of the video by "mysites.guru" and encourages viewers to check it out.
- Tim discusses using Google Lighthouse in Chrome Dev Tools and mentions using it in dark mode.
- He explains how to access the element inspector in Chrome Dev Tools (F12 or right-click).
- Tim's first favorite thing about Google Lighthouse is the ability to do individual tests for desktop or mobile.
- He talks about focusing on one aspect at a time when improving site speed.
- Tim's second favorite thing is the ability to check back on previous tests and reports.
- He demonstrates switching between different test reports.
- Tim's third favorite thing is the ability to work on one category at a time.
- He mentions that Google Lighthouse is available in browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Brave, and Microsoft Edge.
- Tim's fourth favorite thing is the ability to mouse over items in the report to highlight them on the page.
- He explains that clicking on items in the report will take you to the corresponding code.
- Tim provides examples of items he clicked on to show where they are in the code.
- He briefly mentions working on improving accessibility.
- Tim experiences some technical difficulties during the video but continues to demonstrate features of Google Lighthouse.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/