- Title: "How to add Custom CSS to the Admin Template of Your Joomla 4 Website - 🛠 MM #241 - YouTube"
- The video demonstrates how to customize the admin template of a Joomla site.
- It is presented by Tim Davis on the "Basic Joomla Tutorials" channel.
- Tim uses an example of customizing the "Invalidate Cache" plugin button to make it red for better visibility.
- He suggests heading to "joomlaforever.com" for written instructions with a slightly different CSS code.
- Tim shows how to use the Chrome element inspector (F12) to find and modify the CSS code.
- The process involves adding custom CSS to the admin template, which is similar to customizing the front-end template.
- Steps include going to "System" > "Administrator Templates" > "Add some details and files" > "Create a new file" in the "atom CSS" folder.
- The new file is named "user.css," where Tim pastes the custom CSS code and saves it.
- After adding the custom CSS, the "Invalidate Cache" button becomes red, making it more noticeable.
- Viewers are encouraged to subscribe for more videos on Joomla and related topics.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/