The video is titled "Introduction to Tailwind CSS in Joomla - 👀 Watch Me Work 068 - YouTube."
Join us as Anibal Sanchez of Extly.com introduces us to TailWind CSS in Joomla.
Here are the main points that will be covered in this video:
1. Starting projects with Tailwind CSS
2. Comparison with the monolithic framework Bootstrap
3. Documentation, references, components, utilities and materials for the use of Tailwind CSS
4. Designing a Business Card
5. Test code on Tailwind.run
6. Local development with Node.js and Tailwind CSS
7. Test of stylesheet generated with Tailwind in Joomla 4
8. Iterative and evolutionary design
9. Performance analysis and Tailwind generated code
10 Comparison of Tailwind with other frameworks: Bootstrap, Bulma, Foundation, Tachyons, Semantic and Materialize
11. Implementation of inline styles, user.css stylesheet or complete template
12. Conclusions, advanced design, prototypes and next steps
- - The video features a conversation between Tim Davis and Anibal Sanchez from Exley.com.
- They discuss Tailwind CSS and its use in Joomla.
- Tim Davis mentions that the video was recorded on April 8, 2020, and comments on his haircut due to the pandemic.
- Anibal Sanchez talks about Exley's work and innovations in technology, including their extension for Joomla.
- They discuss how Tailwind CSS allows for expressive and efficient web design using a minimal amount of code.
- Anibal demonstrates how to use Tailwind CSS to create and customize designs, emphasizing the flexibility and speed of the framework.
- They highlight that Tailwind CSS generates a customized stylesheet containing only the necessary styles for a specific project, making it more lightweight and optimized.
- Anibal shows how to compile and refine Tailwind CSS styles before integrating them into Joomla.
- The video emphasizes the advantages of creating designs from scratch using Tailwind CSS, as it allows for more optimal and efficient designs.
- The discussion includes using a sandbox and a local development environment for Tailwind CSS.
- Anibal showcases the process of converting Tailwind CSS styles into regular CSS for Joomla integration.
- The video concludes with Anibal highlighting the benefits of starting from a lower level and customizing designs using Tailwind CSS.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/