- Tim Davis discusses Joomla menu setup in "MM #174" on YouTube
- Tim received feedback on his previous video's menu setup approach
- Demonstrates using "Menu Heading" link type for dropdown menus
- Promotes mysites.guru for Joomla site management tools and audits
1. Access the Control Panel and navigate to Menus > Main Menu
2. Choose "System Links > Menu Heading" instead of "Separator"
3. No need for link hacks; mouse-over shows dropdown, click does nothing
4. Emphasizes learning from mistakes and sharing experiences
5. Encourages subscribing and bell notification for future content
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/