- The video is about a "Free Joomla Extensions Picnic" from Christopher Mavros on YouTube.
- The video host is Tim Davis, who discusses Joomla extensions and tips for Joomla sites.
- Christopher Mavros is introduced as someone in the Joomla Community offering free extensions.
- Tim mentions that Christopher posted a video titled "10 good reasons to choose Joomla over WordPress."
- The first extension discussed is a "bad word filter" plugin that replaces specified words in Joomla articles.
- Tim demonstrates how to use the "bad word filter" plugin in Joomla articles.
- The second extension is a "newsletter subscriber" module and plugin for collecting email sign-ups.
- The "newsletter subscriber" extension sends an email notification for new subscriptions and saves subscriber data to a text file.
- Tim briefly explores the options and settings for the "newsletter subscriber" extension.
- Christopher Mavros offers a pro version of the "newsletter subscriber" extension with additional features.
- The pro version includes anti-spam options and the ability to create custom anti-spam questions.
- Tim humorously mentions a question like "How many eyes does a typical person have?" for anti-spam purposes.
- The video host plans to use the "newsletter subscriber" extension for his caption or captcha needs.
- Tim explores various options and features of the "newsletter subscriber" extension.
- The video host notes that Christopher Mavros also has other Joomla extensions, including paid ones.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/