- Title: "Upload and Preview SVG Images in Joomla 4 - 🛠 MM #242 - YouTube"
- Presenter: Tim Davis
- Sponsored by: mysites.guru
- Tutorial about configuring Joomla 4 to upload and preview SVG files.
- SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) is an XML-based vector image format.
- Advantages of using SVG files: smaller, crisper, better for page load speed and search engine optimization.
- Demonstrates a comparison of file sizes and image quality between JPEG, PNG, and SVG files.
- Explains the process to enable SVG file uploads in Joomla 4 Media Manager.
- A plugin by Nick from Akiba allows previewing SVG files before inserting them into Joomla pages.
- The plugin is available on GitHub for download and installation.
- Once installed and enabled, users can upload and preview SVG files in Joomla 4.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/