- The video discusses making the default WYSIWYG editor in Joomla 4 more user-friendly.
- The speaker introduces a plugin that enhances the editing experience by displaying rich pasted content exactly as it appears in the final article.
- The plugin is available on GitHub at wysiwyg.dgrammatical.dev.
- The speaker demonstrates how to download and install the plugin in Joomla 4.
- After installing the plugin, the WYSIWYG editor will show formatting and styles, making it easier to see how the content will appear on the front-end.
- The default template in Joomla 4 is based on Bootstrap 5, and the video shows how to use Bootstrap 5 components to add more formatting options to articles.
- The speaker demonstrates how to add a green "danger" button to the article using Bootstrap 5 code.
- The enhanced WYSIWYG editor makes it more convenient for website owners and clients to see how content will look before publishing.
- The speaker encourages viewers to subscribe, like, and ring the bell for notifications on their YouTube channel.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/