- Title: "To Show or Not Show Article Intro Text in Joomla - 🛠 MM #225 - YouTube"
- The video discusses the issue of displaying intro text in Joomla articles.
- The presenter shares a problem with a site where the intro text and image were missing from the full article view.
- He explains that the intro text can be hidden before the "Read More" link to enhance the blog view and then revealed when users click to read the full article.
- There are three places to control intro text visibility:
1. Global settings for articles.
2. Menu item settings.
3. Article-specific settings.
- The presenter demonstrates how to adjust these settings to show or hide the intro text in different views.
- Showing the intro text can be useful for creating teaser paragraphs in the blog view and providing a glimpse of the full article.
- Viewers are encouraged to like the video, subscribe to the channel, and ring the bell for notifications.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/