- Video tutorial about changing hit count for Joomla articles
- Hosted on YouTube, titled "Change Hit Count for Joomla Articles 🛠 MM Live Stream #127"
- Presented by Tim Davis, a Joomla fan, as part of Maintenance Monday #127
- Discussion of changing hits for Joomla articles and scenarios for doing so
- Mention of avoiding hits manipulation and accurate hit count for articles
- Introduction to two methods: Core method (manual) and Extension method (using DB Replacer plugin)
- Step-by-step guide to manually changing hit count through PHPMyAdmin
- Recommendation to backup Joomla site/database before making changes
- Demonstration of using DB Replacer plugin to search and replace hit counts
- Caution about making changes in the database and the importance of backups
- Highlighting the DB Replacer plugin as a convenient tool for database modifications
- Upcoming event with Parvez from Theme Expert demonstrating Quix Pro Page Builder
- Mention of previous and future episodes of Joomla-related podcasts (JoomlaCast)
- Upcoming stream about a plugin that reduced bounce rate on a website
- Discussion of personal medical situation and upcoming colonoscopy
- Interaction with viewers' comments and discussions during the stream
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/