Join us for an introduction to Convert Forms for Joomla with Tassos Marinos.
- The video is titled "An Introduction to Convert Forms For Joomla with Tassos Marinos - WMW 119 - YouTube."
- Tassos Marinos is the presenter.
- The video introduces "Convert Forms," a Joomla extension for creating forms.
- The presenter mentions technical difficulties at the beginning of the video.
- The video is sponsored by "mysites.guru" and provides a coupon code.
- Tassos Marinos is a web developer from Greece.
- He started working with Joomla in 2013.
- He developed Joomla extensions like EngageBox and Convert Forms.
- He runs joomlabeginner.com, a website with Joomla tutorials.
- The video demonstrates how to create a contact form using Convert Forms.
- Convert Forms offers a live form preview in the backend.
- It uses AJAX technology for form submissions.
- The video shows how to publish the form using a menu item.
- Submissions can be viewed and managed in the backend.
- Convert Forms allows for multi-column form layouts.
- The presenter demonstrates pre-populating form fields with user data.
- Smart apps in Convert Forms can automate various tasks.
- The video appears to be a tutorial on using Convert Forms for Joomla.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/