In this video we look at an extension from AltiDigi which gives you a proper functioning "save" button when editing articles in the front end of Joomla. The same extensions also ads a "save and close" button.
- The video is an introduction to a Joomla extension called "Frontend Edit Buttons."
- The extension adds buttons for saving, saving and closing, and saving as a copy when editing articles in the frontend of Joomla, similar to the backend.
- The video is hosted by Tim Davis on the Basic Joomla Tutorials YouTube channel.
- The extension is developed by Alexander Elysee and Tim Davis for Joomla.
- They have a website called "ultidigi.com" where you can find the extension.
- There's a discount for the extension until the end of the month (19 dollars, later 29 dollars).
- The video demonstrates how to install and enable the extension.
- It shows how to create a menu item that uses Frontend Edit Buttons for editing.
- It explains that the extension only provides buttons and does not affect access control permissions.
- The video demonstrates how to create, save, save and close, and save as copy articles in the frontend.
- It mentions that the extension works for Joomla 3 and Joomla 4 release candidate 5.
- The developers are considering implementing an update server for the extension in the future.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/