In this video I demonstrate RAXO All Mode for Joomla as I work on one of my sites. It's a great way to display Joomla articles filtered by tags - and more!
- The video is about RAXO All Mode Pro, a Joomla module.
- The speaker, Tim Davis, introduces the video on a YouTube livestream.
- The video is sponsored by mysites.guru, offering a free site audit and management tools.
- Tim discusses a windstorm that interrupted a previous livestream.
- Tim encountered issues with a Rocket-themed template on a site and decided to use RAXO for an alternative layout.
- RAXO All Mode Pro is a paid extension, priced around $20.
- Tim demonstrates how to set up RAXO within an article on his Joomla site.
- He shows how to filter content by tags and categories.
- The video explores different layout options, including "bricks."
- Tim mentions issues with the number of items not automatically filling out.
- Tim also discusses hiding various elements in the module layout.
Note: The provided transcript is quite lengthy and contains numerous details. The bullet points aim to capture the key points discussed in the video.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/