- Tutorial about editing PHP file size upload limits for Joomla
- Presented by Tim Davis in a live stream
- Introduction and mention of previous live streams
- Guest appearance announced for the next stream
- Problem: Joomla file upload limit issue due to PHP settings
- Two common ways to change PHP settings for upload limits:
1. Using Multi PHP Any Editor:
- Access via control panel
- Select Joomla folder
- Adjust post_max_size and upload_max_file_size
- Ensure memory_limit > post_max_size and upload_max_file_size
- Apply changes
2. Using PHP Options in Select PHP Version:
- Access via software settings
- Adjust upload_max_file_size, post_max_size, and memory_limit
- Apply changes and save
- Mention of site for refugees and persecuted Christians
- Emphasis on applying and saving changes to make them effective
- Additional notes on checking limits within Joomla extensions
- Conclusion, call to subscribe, and thank you message
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/