- This is a Maintenance Monday live stream on YouTube hosted by Tim Davis.
- Tim discusses adding a custom HTML module to the Joomla control panel.
- The idea came from Mary at Webie Design, who had issues with links in the module.
- Tim demonstrates how to create a custom HTML module in the Joomla admin area.
- He explains a problem with relative URLs in JCE Editor causing broken links.
- Tim suggests using a URL shortener like goo.gl to work around the relative URLs issue.
- He encourages viewers to share their use cases for custom HTML modules in the control panel.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/