- The video is about forcing HTTPS on Joomla sites to prevent them from being marked as "Not Secure".
- The speaker discusses technical difficulties with new streaming software.
- The channel reached 1000 subscribers, with a shoutout to the 1000th subscriber.
- Changes are coming to browser displays for secure connections, and the speaker talks about making Joomla sites secure.
- The speaker demonstrates how to enable the HTTPS force setting in Joomla's global configuration.
- Explains the upcoming changes in browser displays regarding SSL certificates.
- Talks about how SSL certificates are handled in his own web business.
- Demonstrates how to change the Joomla setting to force all traffic to use HTTPS.
- Mentions the possibility of relative links avoiding some issues.
- Addresses a viewer's question about using server-wide redirects.
- Explains why he prefers not to implement server-wide redirects due to potential complications.
- Discusses potential issues with changing all links to HTTPS, considering user habits and possible compatibility problems.
- Talks about a chat conversation regarding forcing HTTPS on external links to avoid insecure warnings.
- Shares plans for a future tutorial about using the "//" notation for links.
- Mentions the completion of a YubiKey video for release and the importance of early traffic for video ranking.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/