In this video we give a Joomla Website a refresh using Astroid Framework and a bunch of other Joomla extensions and tools.
- The video is about refreshing a Joomla website using the Asteroid framework and other extensions.
- The video is sponsored by MySites.guru, offering free site audits and website management tools.
- The video begins with the host mentioning how they were contacted to fix a JSON error on a Joomla site and provide CSS tips.
- They suggest using the Asteroid framework and offer to convert the site to Asteroid for the host's personal site.
- The host shows the process of making a backup of the site, connecting it to MySites.guru, and downloading the Asteroid framework.
- They set up Asteroid as the default template for the site and make adjustments to the template options.
- The host encounters issues with uploading an image and discusses using JCE editor to manage files.
- They struggle to upload an image to the correct folder and eventually resolve the issue.
- The video is part of the "Watch Me Work" series, marked as the 97th live stream.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/