- The video discusses activating the new user action log in Joomla 3.9.0 upgrade.
- The video is part of the "Maintenance Monday Live Stream #065" on YouTube.
- The presenter is Tim Davis, a Joomla enthusiast.
- The user action log is a new feature in Joomla 3.9.0's privacy tool suite release.
- Tim explains how to activate the user action log in Joomla 3.9.0.
- He logs into the backend of a Joomla site and demonstrates the activation process.
- The user action log tracks various actions performed by users on the website.
- The log includes information like IP addresses and specific events.
- The presenter mentions issues with a contest not being counted and apologizes for it.
- Instructions are given to configure which actions to track in the user action log.
- Various components of a Joomla site can be tracked, such as articles, banners, categories, etc.
- The presenter highlights the usefulness of tracking IP addresses for security and troubleshooting.
- Tim demonstrates how the user action log records actions, like adding a new user.
- The log can help diagnose issues caused by specific users or actions.
- The presenter suggests using the information to resolve problems or block certain IPs.
- The video concludes with information about upcoming livestreams and asking for topic suggestions.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/