- Video tutorial on reordering extension installation tabs in Joomla.
- Presented by Tim Davis on the "Basic Joomla Tutorials" YouTube channel.
- Sponsored by mysites.guru, offering tools and information for Joomla site management.
- Method to reorder extension install tabs:
- Go to Extensions > Plugins.
- Use the search tools to filter by type: "Installer."
- Arrange the installers' order by clicking on the column header to sort.
- Drag and drop to reorder the tabs as desired.
- Refresh the page and log out/in for changes to take effect.
- Steps to disable unwanted tabs:
- Click on the three dots next to the tab name.
- Select "Disable."
- Refresh the page to see the changes.
- Troubleshooting advice for users experiencing issues with tab visibility.
- A viewer question answered: How to fix only seeing the "upload from the web" option in Joomla backend.
- Contact Tim Davis via email (
- The video ends with a call to subscribe, like, ring the bell, and explore related videos.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/