In this live stream I troubleshoot a broken redirect plugin on one of my Joomla sites.
- The video is about troubleshooting a broken redirect component in Joomla.
- The speaker is Tim Davis, a Joomla enthusiast.
- He mentions a sponsor, "mysites.guru," which offers tools for managing Joomla sites.
- Tim encounters a problem with the redirect component not working.
- He demonstrates checking the database tables related to redirects.
- Tim mentions the possibility of another Joomla extension, SH404SEF, interfering with the redirect component.
- He disables SH404SEF to see if it resolves the issue and tests it with broken links.
- Tim plans to manage redirects using SH404SEF in the future.
- He appreciates the user-friendly interface of SH404SEF for handling redirects and 404 errors.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/