- The video is about creating a new newsletter template in ACYMailing 6.
- The video is part of a YouTube series called "👀 Watch Me Work 087."
- The speaker, Tim Davis, mentions being a Joomla fan.
- He encourages viewers to like the video if watching live or during a replay.
- The video is sponsored by mysites.guru, which offers Joomla and WordPress site management services.
- Tim explains that he's switching from ACYMailing 5 to ACYMailing 6 due to issues.
- He plans to create a new template for better mobile compatibility.
- Tim logs into the back end of his site and mentions importing data from ACYMailing 5 to ACYMailing 6.
- He discusses using dynamic text for personalization in emails.
- Tim demonstrates creating a new template with a "view it online" link.
- He shows how to add an issue number to the template.
- Tim inserts a header image in the template.
- He attempts to make the image fluid, but the method is unclear.
- Tim adds a separator to the template with blue color.
- The next step is to create a table of contents in the template.
- Tim is unsure if ACYMailing 6 supports a table of contents shortcode.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/