- Video about setting error reporting to none in a live Joomla site.
- Hosted by Tim Davis for "Maintenance Monday Live Stream #050" on YouTube.
- Tim apologizes for starting an hour late due to scheduling mistake.
- Congratulates Matthew Baylor for winning Joomla tutorials giveaway.
- Announces upcoming Twitch livestream and unboxing event.
- Explains the importance of turning off error reporting on live Joomla sites for security.
- Demonstrates two ways to disable error reporting: through global configuration and a Joomla extension.
- Mentions using snippets and Notepad++ for more efficient coding.
- Expresses gratitude for viewer support and encourages subscriptions.
- Plans for future streams and developments.
- Talks about time zones and audience participation.
- Apologizes again for time confusion and mentions attending a concert.
- Engages with viewers in chat, addressing various comments and questions.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/